– Information on disinfection and preventive measures to prevent COVID-19 virus infection. –
We are informing you of the currently being conducted in Henn na Hotel Seoul Myeongdong to prevent COVID-19, so please check and cooperate with hotel users.
■ Preventive measures for Hotel employees
- It mandates all employees to manage personal hygiene and wear masks while working, and regularly measures body temperature during work/rest to manage and monitor the measurement results and body condition.
- Ventilate at the same time as cleaning.
- Intensive cleaning and disinfection of areas with high contact (light switches, handles, remote controls, etc.).
- Air conditioners equipped with air cleaning function provide a more pleasant environment.
■ Front desk, lobby, and shared facilities
- Check-in/Check-out is performed untact through a kiosk to prevent contact with others as much as possible.
- We are checking the temperature of hotel users in real time with a non-contact thermometer.
- We are working hard to manage the hygiene of users by providing hand sanitizers at the entrance of the hotel.
- Clean and disinfect places where many people come into contact, such as kiosks, doorknobs, house phones, and elevators, regularly.
- Open the door for a certain period of time to ventilate the lobby as a whole.
■ When you use the Hotel
- When entering, please use the hand sanitizer provided at the entrance and cooperate in providing access information through a list of visitors or QR check.
■ When you use a restaurant
- Please use the hand sanitizer at the entrance of the restaurant before sitting down. And please fill out the entry list or register the entry through the phone.
- Please wear a mask except for mealtime and refrain from talking.
Henn na Hotel Seoul Myeongdong will continue to make efforts to ensure that all customers can use it with confidence.